Here's the first of a few very exciting announcements for the world of Elmoryn.
The Wrath of the Orphans is now available to purchase as an eBook on the Kindle. Follow this link, and you can buy it:
It's $5.99, and is about 330 pages long. It's kind of hard to imagine that I sat down and wrote an entire novel that's 330 pages long, but I did it. It's not even the biggest book I've written, and that's truly bizarre.
Why buy the Kindle version of Elmoryn?
Because you want to support Elmoryn as a universe, and more importantly, you want to support me as an author. Getting The Wrath of the Orphans out there and into the hands of readers will help me make some money as an author, as well as increase my overall visibility as an author, which will lead to more books of mine in print, and more enjoyment on your part.
Before I go on, I want to share two things:
1) There will be a hardcopy version of The Wrath of the Orphans published very soon. If you want to own a copy of the Kindle version, snag it. If you want to buy a copy of the physical book, please wait.
2) This means that when the physical book becomes available, I will be increasing the access level of the book from registered user, to subscriber. I can't give it away for free, and expect folks to pay for it as well. I hope folks understand why this is necessary for my future as a professional writer. I will be writing and sharing books two and three as I always have, but when the books are completed and published, they'll also revert to subscriber only.
Now that I've said that...
If you want to help me achieve my dream of becoming a professional author, there are a few things you can do, now being a great time to do those things. There's a few of them. Pick and choose what you can do. These all pertain to Elmoryn primarily, but for any of my stories and sites, they are useful.
1) Subscribe to Elmoryn/AUD/Tesser to get all the premium content, as well as the stories.
2) Purchase, rate, and write a review for the Kindle book for The Wrath of the Orphans. The more sales I have the higher I climb in the sales charts, the more reviews it receives the better chance the book will have at selling, and rating it obviously makes the book look entertaining. Readers sell books on Amazons. Not writers.
3) When the hardcopy book is available, BUY IT. Rate it, review it. See #2.
4) Share Elmoryn (or any of my works) with people that you think will enjoy it. Recommend them to buy it. Recommend them to visit any of my websites. Then, that failing, buy the books as gifts. That always works.
I hope you all can join me on this tremendous journey in my life. I appreciate your readership more than I can say, and I hope that as the Elmoryn universe moves into the next phase of its life, you can be there with me.
I also want to give a MASSIVE shout out and thank you to my co-conspirators Alan MacRaffen and Mike Cartwright. Without their unending patience, loyalty, and generosity, I would not be the man I am nor the author I've managed to become.